Sunday, August 31, 2008

Shiloh-ology

Stolen from Jenni, who stole it from Heidi
Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your namefollowed by "ology"

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch or the balsalmic glaze from our shop
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I really miss Bennigans in Kansas
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of it?
Probably sonic's chili cheese fries
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Extra cheese, pepperoni, sausage and did I say extra cheese
What do you like to put on your toast?
Real Butter and honey
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A picture of the Salt Lake City Temple
How many televisions are in your house?
I think like four. We usually only use the three.
What color cell phone do you have?
Black
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
I'm right handed
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A million worts on my feet, gross i know.
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
I took the garbage out a little bit ago.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Just once.
************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Maybe, just to make sure I tell everyone I care for how much I love them.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Now that I am older I love my name.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Nah, I would need more money to be that stupid.
***********DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Too many, because I share with my husband.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Yesterday, I was driving through a parking lot and a pulled over because I women was having a seizure. We of course called 911.
Last person you talked to?
My hubby when he got home from Home Teaching
Last person you hugged?
My daughter before I layed her down for her nap today.
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Favorite Season?
Fall, I love the colors of the trees and the lovely breeze. It reminds me of home...Kansas
Favorite Holiday?
I love the spirit of Christmas.
Favorite Day of the week?
Sunday, I enjoy going to church.
Favorite Month?
The month that my mother comes to visit.
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?
My mom
Mood?
exausted
What are you listening to?
I can hear my husband and brother-in-law watching Mr. Woodcock
Watching?
My fingers typing
Worrying about?
Winter coming
************RANDOMOLOGY******************
First place you went this morning?
To the bathroom for a shower.
What can you not wait to do?
Read my scriptures
What's the last movie you saw?
Mr. Woodcock, last night
Do you smile often?
i try to most of the day
Sleeping Alone Tonight?
Never, beside Jesse, a child usually climbs in my bed.

2 comments:

Ken and Jen said...

no one told you the horrible news that Bennigans closed? :( That was my favorite place!

Shiloh Thacher said...

What they closed?!!?!?!?! NO!!!