Friday, August 29, 2008

Salt Lake City Temple

I went to downtown Salt Lake this week, and my favorite thing to do is walk around temple square. I love the history of this temple, and I love the feeling I have when I am around this temple. I think it is gorgeous, so I was happy that I remembered my camera. I've been wanting to take some pictures of it. It was a gorgeous sunny day , and to top it off there were two couples in the wedding attire. JUST LOVELY!! Too bad my son was being a nightmare. He just wanted to swim in the water! LOL
























2 comments:

Amy said...

Shiloh you are a great photographer!! Have you taken classes?! you are really good!!

Shiloh Thacher said...

Thanks! I took a class in high school but don't really remember anything. I would like to take some classes. I would love for it to become more than just a hobby.