Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some of my favorite things!

I thought I would post some of my favorite things.
I think every girl should have a fun party ring. I love big cluster rings or a ring with a really overscale stone in an outrageous color. It always makes me feel glamous!!!
These old vases are such a fav of mine that I own five of them. I collect them at the DI. I buy them for like $0.50 to $1.00. I love them even more because they are cheap!!!

I love really old looking broaches! I love the vintage chic feel.

I love cupcakes!!!! All cupcakes!!!! They are too cute for words!!!

I love shrug sweaters!


I love old hankerchiefs! I feel like everyone has a story!
I love these cream dishes! The just look old and timeless!

I love cute shoes! Every girl deserves a pair of shoes that make them feel gorgeous and sassy!



I hope you have enjoyed some of my favorite things!!!

No comments: