Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Me and My Hubby Questionare!?!?

This is a picture from last years anniversary. Sorry such a bad photo. You can't expect much when you ask your waiter to take it.
what is his name? Jesse James Thacher



how long have you been together? Oh, brother too long! Since I was 17! AHH!



how long did you date? Off and on for the first year.



how old is he? 30who eats more? Um . . . i would have to admit that it's me! Obviously look at him!



who said I love you first? That would be him.



who is taller? Don't tell him i said this, but me, totally me!!!!!!



who sings better? Me, don't ask him to sing! Very scary!



who is smarter? Me, but he did g0 to college.



who's temper is worse? I dunno thats a tie!



who does the laundry? He doesn't know how!



who does the dishes? He thinks filling the sink with water and having them soak is considered "washing the dishes".



who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He rarely makes t to the bed. He usually passes out on the couch and I am not going to carry him.



who pays the bills? I do or it won't get done!

who mows the lawn? not us!



who cooks dinner? He can only make ramen noodles. We would all starve if I left it up to him.



who drives when you are together? He does.



who is more stubborn? He is.



who is the first to admit they are wrong? Not him...He is NEVER wrong.LOL



who's parents do you see the most? Unfortunately, we never see my folks.



who kissed who first? He so kissed me in his porsche.



who asked who out? Well, I asked him, "When are you going to take me out on a date?"



who proposed? Jesse asked me on a vacation, in San Diego, on a cliff over looking the ocean.



who is more sensitive? Me, always me!!!!

No comments: