Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Dad's Baptism

A few weeks ago my Dad was baptized. If you knew the whole story, you would know that this was a really huge deal to myself and my family. We have waited a really long time for this. I am greatful for the support he recieved from his family. He had lots of family drive intown for it. I am greatful that my husband could be apart of the circle when he was confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and given the gift of the Holy Ghost. I am very proud of my Dad and his desicion to be baptized. I hope that this will be an example to others who have lost their way, that they may know that it is never too late to return to the path of righteousness. Heavenly Father's arms are always open and he is just waiting for you.
This is my brother, Danny.
This is my Dad and my cousin, Alicia
This is my Dad's sister, Aunt Janna, me and my Uncle Marty


This is me and my Dad

This is my cousin, Jessica and me

My cousin Tabitha and me


1 comment:

Ken and Jen said...

Shiloh, I am so sorry I missed this. I didn't even realize that it was that day. I would have loved to have been there too. Congrats to your Dad though, what an awesome thing!