Monday, March 30, 2009

Old Photos from my MANY Stages...

Don't Laugh... Just kidding because I have been cracking up, since finding them.


My "Giant Bangs" Stage




My "Let my hair run free" Stage when I worked at a summer camp...





Freshman photo before I got contacts...



Junior year, Yes that is an eyebrow ring. I was a rebel!!! Sorry Mom...




This is me discovering twizers and losing control. Where are my eyebrows??


Once again with no eyebrows...



This is the only picture I have of my, "I can totally be a blonde" stage...



This was my "Red Heads are hot" stage...




A high school dance with friends, sporting the eyebrow ring...






This is why I had no eyebrows in high school. I had a unibrow in grade school.




I hope I have inspired anyone to share old photos. I love looking at old photos of people. Please share your old photos on your blogs!!!!


XOXO, Shiloh

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Haha, that was fun. Thanks maybe I will try that.

Ken and Jen said...

Shiloh, I love your old pics! You had me laughing at the "big bangs" pictures, I had them too, lol! EEK! I will see if I can unearth some of mine, just for you!

Adelheide said...

I totally remember you at most of those stages. I posted all my grade school pictures a month or two ago. If you look, you should be able to find them.

Jody said...

Thanks for sharing all these photos! So fun to see you at all your different stages--and your hubby too! I just might have to do something like this on my blog. Hope you are doing well! I really miss seeing you!