Thursday, February 12, 2009

A photo fix...

My friend Bobette told me to get photoshop. Thank You, Bobette! I had no idea that I could use it to repair old photos. This is a picture of my husbands sisters, Trisha and Krista. Krista passed away at young age, and they have many cherished photos of her. Some of them have gotten damaged or faded with age, being that they are like more than 30 years old. I have been wanting to have some of them restored, but every place is like $45.00 and up per photography. So I was stoked to find out that I could do it with a photoshop program. Here is my first attempt.
THIS IS THE BEFORE:
THIS IS THE AFTER:
NO PHOTO STANDS A CHANCE NOW THAT I HAVE PHOTOSHOP!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, BOBETTE!
AND THANK YOU TONI FOR YOU AWESOME TOOL CLASS TUESDAY NIGHT! IT REALLY MADE A DIFFERENCE AND IT MADE MY FIRST PHOTOSHOP EXPERIENCE SMOOTH!!!

3 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Yeah how exciting. I guess you must have finally found it. Where did you get it? You did a great job workiing on that photo!

dede said...

WOW - you did a great job! It looks so clear and bright!!

Bobette said...

YEAH Shiloh! Okay, you actually taught me! I had no idea you could do that to old photos! Now you have inspired me to look at some old photos and play around with them in Photoshop. Wow! Good job girl! The more you play around with Photoshop the more you will learn! Yea!